Vinschgau with the Eastern Ortler Group
The Vinschgau in Northern Italy is not a “remote” mountain region either. But in the lower Vinschgau we reach the enchanting mountain landscapes of the eastern Ortler group as well as the Stelvio National Park via quiet side valleys such as the Martell valley or the Ulten valley.
With stunning views to the glaciated peaks of the Ortler Group, we can take impressive hikes or mountain bike rides here until late in autumn with mild temperatures and low sun and enjoy the South Tyrolean hospitality with an almost Italian flair. Be it in mountain huts or throughout the broad variety of hotels in the valley.
- Val di Rabbi – with thermal baths in the pine and larch forest of the Stelvio National Park
- Plima Gorge with viewing platform and suspension bridge
- Ultner Höfeweg
- Places of strength and retreats such as the Zirmbühel or Lake Zufritt
- Culturamartell – Mountain farming culture yesterday and today
- Messner Mountain Museums at Juval Castle and Sigmundskron Castle
- Avimundus – the world of birds and facts about the bearded vulture
- Goumet cuisine in Silandro and Lana
- Chestnut cream cake at the Lago di Fontana Bianco
- Lye beef from the Marteller Forrahof
Does this alpine region appeal to you in particular?
Then I look forward to getting to know you in a phone or video call:
free-of-charge | no obligations