The Uri Alps in Switzerland begin directly on the southern shore of Lake Lucerne not far from Lucerne and extend south to Valais bordered by the Grimsel Pass and the Furka Pass. Not as famous as the neighboring Berne Alps, we as hikers, mountaineers and nature lovers will find everything our heart desires.
Especially the high-altitude starting points for our hikes enable us to have breath-taking high mountain experiences without major efforts of long ascents.
The Uri Alps are also the geographical centre of Switzerland, not far from Lake Sarner.
Each of the more than 100 Uri Alp farms makes its own special spicy mountain cheese. Hardly any other region of Switzerland produces so many cheeses in such a small area.
- Sustenpass, Surenenpass, Jochpass
- Mountain lakes of Alplen and Spilau
- Uri Alps Panorama from the summit of Rophaia
- Visit to the Alps farmer families with cheese tasting
- The evening prayer call of the Älpler through the Volle, a wooden milk funnel
- Whey bath on the Hinterfeld Alp – for wellness fans
- Water Worlds Göschenen
- Engelberg Benedictine Monastery
- Uri Alp cheese
- Game specialities
- Your own picking of blueberries – free of charge
Does this alpine region appeal to you in particular?
Then I look forward to getting to know you in a phone or video call:
free-of-charge | no obligations